Last Updated: Apr 25, 2020
Kreatura is committed to user data protection. This page explains how we collect and manage user information, what your data is used for and how you can access, object or ask removal of your data.
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. Please use our contact form in case you need to reach out to us.
How we use the information we collect
We take data protection very seriously and we are actively working on newly introduced security measures as they become available. Our website and services use modern TLS encryption in order to protect visitors and users of our products. We treat personal data as confidential and in accordance with data protection laws such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We strive to ensure that the data we receive is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
- Collected only for specified and legitimate purposes
- Limited only and held no longer that is necessary to operate our services
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
With whom we share your information
We do not share the information we collect with third-party partners. We may disclose data in the following situations:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or government agencies; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by the law.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company.
While we do not share the information we collect with third-party partners, it’s inescapable to use external services in today’s technology landscape. As such, these external services may see your activity on our website and in our products and might collect information on their own. These are clearly outlined in the data collection sections further down in the document.
The following sections outline the rights of individuals mandated by the General Data Protection Regulation.
Information of your purchases
Our products are being sold via FastSpring, a US-based company specialized in digital sales. We can only see the basic information that you provide during the checkout process. We cannot access and never store sensitive payment information such as credit card numbers. We store the following personal information:
- Your first and last name
- The company name and VAT ID (if provided)
- The email address provided during checkout
- The payment method and country selected during checkout
Data collection in our products
LayerSlider standalone version (jQuery)
The standalone (jQuery) version of LayerSlider does not collect any kind of information, does not contain any analytics or tracking solution.
LayerSlider WordPress plugin
The WordPress version of LayerSlider does not contain any analytics or tracking solutions. However, unlike the standalone version, we collect some limited information in order to validate your license and operate our services.
Data collection on our website
Some data are collected when you provide it to us, for example, by subscribing to our newsletter. Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems as soon as you enter our website. These are primarily technical data such as the web browser and operating system you are using.